At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
We are seeking a talented, conceptual Creative Director(Art) to lead creative across our portfolio of products. You will partner with the Creative Director (Copy) to oversee all aspects of audio, video and brand creative and translate marketing and product strategies into effective, high-performing campaigns that effectively engage targeted audiences, drive consumer acquisition, and maintain consistency across all touch points. The role demands rolling up your sleeve and coming up with great concepts and scripts, flawlessly executing ideas from strategy to delivery, and guiding freelancers and agency partners. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organized, strategic and visionary creative to make a massive impact.
- Responsible for successful strategic development and creative marketing of our various products, with a special emphasis on design and art direction
- Take ownership of all audio (podcasts and streaming audio), video (TV, OTT, YouTube and social), and brand initiatives
- Actively create yourself and lead breakthrough consumer marketing campaigns that connect with our users and tell our story
- Ensure that GoodRx’s established look and feel is successfully implemented across projects, helping to maintain consistency across all channels
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer target’s mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to inform strong creative development
- Partner with internal teams to develop inspiring, strategic, & effective messaging that drive business growth
- Lead a nimble team of creatives as well as tap into a network of freelancers and agency partners to deliver effective, world-class creative
- Guide and give feedback to external partners
- Understand media channel objectives and goals to ensure optimal ad performance
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of relevant art direction experience at an advertising agency or client-side direct-to-consumer creative team, with experience building world-class brands
- Experience leading and mentoring teams as well as a network of freelancers to tap into when needed
- An online portfolio that shows strong strategic and creative work, with a special emphasis on video creative and design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator (After Effects and Premiere a plus)
- Experience in web services and mobile app marketing is a plus
- A healthy mix of creative imagination, strategic rigor and business acumen
- Able to guide and lead great creative work from concept to execution. Not afraid to brainstorm, design, write and craft creative
- Proficient understanding of performance marketing channels, A/B testing and user acquisition KPIs
- Driven by details. You’re meticulous, thorough, and enjoy being extra-precise
- An exceptional multitasker. You’re quick, organized, and you work with a sense of urgency
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with DM best practices, brand guidelines, compliance and overall project goals
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description