Named as one of LA's Best Places to Work by Built in LA, Prodege, LLC, is an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $1.7 billion in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of leading consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, InboxDollars, and Upromise— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 120 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
If you are an experienced Product Designer with leadership experience and killer visual design skills to boot, we are looking for you!
As our Creative Director - UX / UI, you will be responsible for strategy and design execution across multiple platforms and for providing leadership and mentorship to your growing design team. You will also work closely with product, engineering and biz dev stakeholders to ensure clarity of design roadmap and expectations.
You are a great communicator and are well-versed with managing different personality styles, and can find the win-win solution in any given situation. You embrace being accountable, are constantly curious about how you can upgrade your design and management skills, and you love taking time out to mentor your team while joyfully taking on multiple hands-on design projects in parallel. You even willingly dive into the graphic design queue and churn out a few fun advertising creatives to help out in between your UX deliverables and management obligations.
Candidates must include a link to their portfolio along with their resume/application.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Leadership - team leadership, mentorship, design workflow ownership
- Strategy & execution for product design across multiple platforms and brands
- Oversight of all the design needs including UI/UX strategy and execution for web and mobile properties plus sales marketing collateral domestically and international
- Managing expectations and delivery across product, engineering & marketing
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to our products through hi-fidelity storyboards, wireframes, prototypes and visual comps
- Hands-on web and mobile UI/UX design, wireframing, prototyping
- Visual design - website, mobile, ads, banners, presentations and print collateral
What You Need for this Position:
At least 7 Years of UX/Visual/Product design experience plus leadership experience AND;
- UI and UX design in B2C/B2B
- Mobile (iOS and Android) and web product design
- Customer interviews, user stories, personas, and user testing platforms/services.
- User Flows, wireframes, prototypes
- Elegant, clean, modern visual design
- Expert proficiency in Figma, including building components in multiple Figma design systems.
- Proficiency in other tools for design and rapid prototyping
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with, and a solid understanding of responsive design, mobile to desktop adaptation
- An optimistic attitude such that you see everyone for their strengths and potential
- You are self-sufficient and take on 100% responsibility