We are looking for a passionate and experienced Instructional Designer to create engaging content for use in both virtual and in-person learning experiences. You will impact ServiceTitan's growth by helping orchestrate a significant part of our employees' lifecycle and contribute to the development of high-performing team members and a high performance culture through innovation. You will report to our Manager, Learning and Development.
As our Instructional Designer, you will:
- Plan instructional design projects, develop and iterate on training content through the creation of participant and facilitator guides, and other materials to be leveraged by the learning team.
- Partner with team leadership and key stakeholders to develop training strategy for learning solutions, write and develop scripts and other training materials, QA, and final design
- Design and develop learning solutions that include, but are not limited to, communications, eLearning, virtual/classroom instructor led training, and other materials
- Design learning that reflects an understanding of diversity including but no limited to an understanding of cultural differences
- Provide consultative guidance when gathering project requirements as well as during the entire project lifecycle
- Partner with stakeholders to develop measurement strategies for all learning solutions to demonstrate business impact and effectiveness
- Visualize how the project vision and learning objectives can be realized
- Develop design documents that detail all deliverables in the training strategy
- Write communications and compelling content infused with engaging and innovative user activities
- Work independently on assigned projects while also effectively collaborating with subject matter experts and project managers to bring training strategy to life
- Understand and apply change management principles to training strategies
- Apply existing, established processes while working on projects.
- Keep a working knowledge of delivery platforms such as learning management systems and virtual training delivery tools
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, English, or related field
- 5+ years of instructional design, eLearning script writing, and curriculum writing
- Proven track record in working on projects of varying sizes
- Excellent, creative writing and QA skills
- Superior knowledge of the MS Office Suite – Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in delivery platforms such as learning management systems and virtual training delivery (Adobe Connect, WebEx, Skype, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan