Communication Design Production Manager at BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Communication Design Production Manager is the central point of contact for all communication design needs at BCGDV North America. This individual is vital to the success of the comms assets and projects for Digital Ventures by keeping the team on track from start to finish. They are responsible for coordinating cross-functionally to ensure all departments and teams involved are in-line with expectations. The desire and ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment is critical in this role.
This role serves as the communication hub for the overall project effort and lead all teams through the creative and production process with strong communication between creative, technology, business leadership, and partners. You are the backbone of the success of all projects by ensuring a quality output is delivered on-time
Some examples of projects you will be managing: the development of pitch presentations, internal presentations, infographics, iconography, logos, digital displays, marketing materials (web and social assets), event and various print collateral.
This role is a temporary position.
- Manage the day-to-day workflow:
- Facilitate daily status / scrum meetings to check on work in progress and challenges
- Meet with venture teams and departments to learn more about new project details and give progress updates on existing projects, communicating any issues.
- Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly, while communicating proactively to all involved
- Scope projects with teams, manage the budget and schedule the work from idea to launch ensuring technical feasibility
- Own Communications Team operations:
- Build and maintain the Communication Design playbook and internet page(s)
- Establish processes and protocol for Communication Design deliverables
- Pro-actively facilitate collaboration within the team and various departments within the organization
- Contribute to the creative process by assessing the feasibility of proposed solutions and recommending approaches
- Develop nimble, efficient models for production at scale and adjust that plan as needed.
- Act as freelancer/contractor point of contact:
- Assemble and maintain freelance and contractor talent pool
- Manage 3rd party vendors and freelancer set-up for projects including scoping, budgeting and invoicing
- Oversee freelancers and contractors; ensure they have the resources needed for their jobs
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.