We’re seeking a designer to work on the Brand Strategy team alongside our Art Director. As a visual communicator, you will be bringing your creative and technical expertise to a variety of branding projects for internal and external clients - anything from logo design, to full suite branding packages, and the presentations they go in. You will be expected to present your own work and directly communicate with clients in a professional and enjoyable manner. If you love solving brand problems, have a reputation for always going beyond expectations, and want to join a fast-moving and fun (if we do say so ourselves) small team, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Design industry-leading visual branding that works together to speak to our brands’ brand strategy. (ex: logos, printed materials, digital and printed advertisements, websites, social media campaigns, creative brand applications, etc.)
- Create quality mock-ups of branding materials.
- Pre-press files for print.
- Create presentations that impress and communicate effectively.
- Be prepared to handle miscellaneous design needs for the team and clients.
- Present your work and dialog with clients.
- Constantly raise the level of your work and the team around you.
- Have 5+ years of design experience
- Be an expert in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Be comfortable creating in Adobe XD and InDesign.
- Have enough independence to own projects, but a collaborative mindset to work with your Art/Creative Director to achieve a vision.
- Have a self-starter mentality that thrives in a constantly evolving small team environment.
- Know how to balance a high standard of design excellence with fast-paced deadlines.
- Be a good communicator - in a team environment and in front of clients.
Read Full Job Description