We are currently seeking a Brand Designer to help create a category-leading brand at RentSpree. Home rentals have done nothing but surge over recent months, especially since Covid-19. RentSpree is at the forefront of the rental wave and we need your help to build something great together!
RentSpree is a dynamic team with an even more dynamic product. Your role will be to inspire users with your designs, and to convey RentSpree’s mission in your work. Our entire team is passionate about their work and the passion in your work will be on full display for all to see.
You will collaborate directly with executives, marketers, engineers, external service providers with the common goal of strengthening and communicating our brand value.
- Be an active part of the design of our digital and print projects; including websites, web banners, infographics, icons, magazines, and brochures
- Support the effort of our design to insure it similarly carries our digital design identity
- Brainstorm concepts, create mockups, refine design details, and prepare assets
- Work closely and iteratively with product designers to ensure design accuracy throughout the creative process
- Contribute to style guides and apply those guides across platforms to drive a cohesive brand vision
- Collaborating with executive staff
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch
- Bachelors Degree in Design
- 5+ years experience with visual or branding design
- Demonstrated experience developing branding systems
- Deep understanding of layout and typography for web and print
- The ability to process complex information into simple design solutions
- A portfolio with examples in branding, website designs, presentation support, communication design, and promotion design
$70,000 - $100,000 per year
Benefits & Perks
- Employee stock options
- Health Insurance: PPO, HMO
- Dental Insurance
- Snack and Beverage Bars