What You'll Do:
- Work with the design team to create, implement, and maintain brand identity across global channels
- Create on-boarding materials for new hires, including assisting in designing internal company intranet which would house brand assets and information about company benefits and policies
- Act as design partner for all internal programs and communications, including presentations, employee trainings, toolkits, and other materials
- Assist in building and maintaining the international Bird commence site, which would include company apparel, brand assets, and marketing materials, so managers can order necessary items for launches, marketing, team members, etc.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ Years of experience in digital and print design
- Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of work for major companies
- Strong knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Powerpoint, and Keynote
- Takes accountability for actions and sees projects through to completion
- Solutions-oriented and understands how to best prioritize tasks or assignments
- Demonstrates a high level or organizational skills with great attention to detail
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.