Brand Design Manager
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
iHerb is one of the leading global e-commerce retailers with its emphasis on Nutritional and Wellness products. Our mission is simple…providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity." Our values can be best defined as an environment in constant and continuous pursuit to conscientiously meet the needs of our customers, business partners, and team members while doing our part to safeguard the environment.
The Brand Design Manager will be responsible for leading the creation of iHerb.com’s brand identity and guidelines across different platforms (site, app and mobile). While managing a team of designers, this position is responsible for designing and supporting marketing promotional campaigns. This position works across teams to communicate the overall style and tone of iHerb’s brand and ensures the design aligns with iHerb business objectives.
• Establish brand identity and guidelines for our site, app and mobile platforms. These items can include logos, fonts, colors, imagery and more
• Drive design efforts for marketing promotional campaigns such as emails, banners, social assets, paid search ads, marketplaces, reward and affiliate programs
• Translate marketing ideas into creative concepts that are clearly articulated in prototypes and mockups and manage buy in from key stakeholders
• Work collaboratively with designers, marketing and product teams to ensure the brand guidelines are enforced and communicated appropriately
• Manage digital assets and ensure they are organized in a central location, up to date and easily searchable
• Be a leader across the org to drive higher standards for design and design consistency
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Cross-device and cross-platform design skills in the native environment (iOS and Android), mobile web and desktop
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and ability to champion design decisions
• Experience working in an fast-paced environment and with rapid prototyping
• Experience leading a team
• Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Adobe CS and Sketch
• Superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• 5+ years of total experience in mobile, product, graphic, interaction or information design
• BFA or BS in interactive design, graphic design, or equivalent experience