Astralwerks Creative (Part-Time)
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Established in New York City, the 6-Grammy awarded label, Astralwerks (ASW) is seeking a part-time creative to master execute artistic tasks in support of the different teams and departments within the label. As a creative, you will work under the Creative Director and Senior Manager to meet visionary requests such as creating artist campaigns, ASW Label Projects, and more!
What Bandmember Are You?
The ideal candidate will be able to pick up working files and be proficient in their own design abilities. Need a keen eye on details and maintaining consistency across files from campaigns which others have worked on. Will need to make additional assets for creative that has already begun to be rolled out such as:
- YouTube Pseudo Art
- Social Asset reskins
- Spotify Canvas clips
- Tour Posters (sometimes)
- Potentially remix artworks (if they're colouring changes, etc.)
- Advert Assets
ASW Label Projects
- Pitch Decks
- ASW assets for socials including mini-series, tour admits, artists clips of vid content
- Advert Assets
- Help put together digital and print white labels
How You Will Rock Your Role:
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Premiere or Final cut Pro, and Keynote
- Keen eye for creativity
- Hard skills are a must
- Good understanding of specs and dimensions mostly on digital, print is a huge plus
- After Effects preferred
- Degree from accredited Design School a plus
***All applications must submit portfolio, website, or links to creative work. ***
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.