Associate Creative Director
PatientPop - the first Practice Growth Platform serving the healthcare industry - helps practices grow, modernize the patient experience, and streamline the front-office. The company's SaaS platform manages the patient journey from the first impression to the examining room, and after treatment is complete to nurture and recall patients when the time is right.
At PatientPop, we’re transforming the way healthcare providers run their practice. We’re looking for a creative lead to drive creative thinking across our organization and our growing customer segments. If you thrive on thinking big across many company functions, initiatives, and departments – then we want to hear from you!
- Effectively communicate your rationale for creative decisions
- Gather feedback from multiple stakeholders, manage the review and revision process, and deliver the final result
- Work across multiple mediums to create a unified ‘omnichannel’ brand
- Initiate creative strategies and ideas to differentiate PatientPop within the industry
- Produce high-quality digital designs inline with the PatientPop brand
- Work with product marketing director, design team, and in-house developer on key deliverables for the PatientPop website (maintenance and the evolution of the site)
- A Bachelor's degree at minimum
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a digital design and production role
- Strong visual and web design skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of brand principles and how they transfer across different mediums
- Hands-on, roll-your-sleeves-up experience in creative process, marketing, digital design and brand development
- Excellent knowledge of all applicable software tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.