FabFitFun is looking for a talented Art Director to join our creative team. Reporting directly to the Director of Digital Design, the Art Director will help support the development of the visual aesthetic of the brand across multiple creative executions including print, digital and video. The ideal candidate has a solid background working with luxury, lifestyle or fashion brands. They will also be comfortable leading teams for large shoots, while also willing and able to assist in prop and wardrobe styling for small shoots.
What You'll Do:
- Execute on the strategy and vision set by the Director of Digital Design across all assets
- Execute and oversee all elements of seasonal campaigns from creating mood boards, organizing shot lists, planning and leading the photoshoot, all the way through post-production retouching notes, creating design guideline decks and creation of sell-through assets
- Daily collaboration with the marketing, product and merchandising teams to translate business needs into content that is visually appealing and compelling
- Pitch and execute innovative concepts to take FFF’s visual aesthetic to the next level
- Partner with other creative team members to unite the visual style consistency across the brand
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 7+ years of experience leading creative campaigns spanning print, digital and social
- Discerning, brand-sensitive eye for art direction, styling, photo editing, cropping and retouching
- Knowledge of best practices for the Web including knowledge of video, retail and editorial
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines and be a collaborative team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Well organized, detail and solutions oriented
- Must submit a stellar portfolio showcasing your latest work
What You'll Get:
- The opportunity to work in a fun environment full of happy people who enjoy coming to work
- The chance to work at a fast growing, very successful company, where new opportunities, and new initiatives, happen every day. You won't get bored!
- Fun central location in West Hollywood, great compensation benefits and lots of perks.Work with a strong team of pros dedicated to making great content we'll be proud of.
- Full health-care coverage as well as dental and vision coverage
- Catered meals 3x/week and kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Generous vacation policy
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking