Workday Reporting Analyst
The Workday Reporting Analyst is responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, communication, maintenance, and administration of Workday reporting and dashboards.
- Serve as the Workday reporting and dashboard subject matter expert
- Develop and maintain simple to complex Workday reports, including matrix and composite reports, utilizing Workday Report Writer and Report Designer, as well as other organizational tools and available technologies
- Work with business partners and Workday subject matter experts to document report requirements, design, develop and deliver Workday reports using Workday’s report writing tools
- Lead the preparation and delivery of complex HR reports, ensuring alignment across deliverables, and adherence to overall global reporting strategy
- Create and maintain standardized real-time dashboards displaying key metrics and insights for HR and business leaders in a visually appealing manner
- Communicate complex information so that it is easy to understand and influences others to take action based on the useful information provided
- Help develop necessary communication and training materials in support of system navigation and changes
- Use existing systems/applications (Workday, 3rd party add-on applications, etc.) and determine methods to integrate data from multiple systems to produce reports
- Develop and deliver training to end-users on reporting
- Help monitor the effectiveness of reporting products, modify current reports, or operationalize new reports / methods as needed
- Work with HRIS to perform reconciliations and audits of HR data to ensure data integrity
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise in creating calculated fields and different report types, Advanced, Matrix, Composite, trended, nbox, search and transposed reports.
- Must have experience building reports and dashboards on Workday platform
- Ability to work independently and drive your own tasks, milestones and deadlines.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
- Generally requires a minimum of three to five (3-5) years' of Workday Report Writing experience.
- Experience using an API or RAAS
- Workday Certified Reporting Pro preferred
- Tableau experience a plus
A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Human Resources and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
Judgment/Reasoning Ability: Able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy. Ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when to escalate issues, as required, in a timely manner.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk and hear. The Team Member is frequently required to sit, walk, climb stairs, use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and arms. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. The Team Member may occasionally lift or move office products and supplies up to 25 pounds. Proper lifting techniques required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The noise in the work environment is usually moderate. Other factors are:
- Hectic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions
- Professional, yet casual work environment
- Office / Warehouse environment
- Ability to work extended hours as required