Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
The Consumer Guides team at Centerfield Media is looking for a Web Analytics Manager to join our growing organization. The Consumer Guides team helps in-market consumers find, compare and purchase products and services in a wide variety of industries.
The Web Analytics Manager will be the go-to resource for data insights and analysis to propel the business forward. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of web analytics, tracking, advanced Excel skills and business savvy. The ideal candidate is loves to learn, pitch ideas, measure results and make an impact.
How You'll Contribute...
- Create Tableau dashboards combining multiple data sources for multiple web properties
- Work with various stakeholders, including the executive team, in reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Monitor website performance and search for optimization
- Seek out options to improve web analytics configurations and data sources
- Write requirements for new data collection and reporting functionalities for developers
- Assist product team in setting up and measuring AB tests in Google Optimize
- Create data visualizations for user research and surveys
What We're Looking For...
- 3+ years of web analyst and digital marketing experience
- Tableau certification or proven proficiency
- Google Analytics certification or proven web analytics proficiency
- Fundamental understanding of Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize
- Fundamental understanding of AB testing and conversion optimization
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful problem solver
- Comfortable working as a team and individually to accomplish goals
- Passionate about uncovering valuable data insights and making data driven decisions
Life at Centerfield ...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.