Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA or Remote
About the role and about You:
As our Web Analyst, you will partner with the product and engineering teams responsible for Zwift’s website to optimize discovery and conversion. You will ensure the availability of accurate and reliable data to deliver on the goals for these teams. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with web analytics and knowledge of industry best practices. You will have insatiable curiosity to understand the needs of customers and be relentless in the pursuit of finding the best solutions to help them. If this is you, and the thought of working for a company that blends fitness with the fun of video games sounds amazing, then please apply straight away.
What you’ll do:
- Support key stakeholders from product and engineering in developing a web analytics roadmap that delivers actionable recommendations to optimize discovery and conversion on the website
- Establish KPIs, frameworks and analyses to track website performance, and provide insights into the drivers of success
- Analyze behavioral web data to deliver insights into the customer journey, and make recommendations for potential experiments to optimize the user experience
- Provide expertise with Google Analytics and manage data collection across the web, taking the lead to ensure the consistency and quality of data and to maintain appropriate product event tracking
- Build self-service tools for website performance, including the development of datasets, reports and summary dashboards
- Partner with analytics management, product and engineering teams to assess future web needs and to prioritize, test and implement solutions with the required capabilities
What you'll have:
- 3+ years of experience in web analytics for a digital business, subscription business, or marketing agency
- Experience with synthesizing large scale data sets to generate insights and recommendations
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and experience in structuring business problems into an analytics plan
- Skilled in the use of Excel, SQL, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience with Experimentation and A/B/Multivariate testing tools such as Optimizely
- Familiarity with other web and mobile analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, AppsFlyer
- Self-motivated individual capable of operating independently to build out a new practice area
- Confident communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate insights to a wide range of audiences
- Experience partnering with UX research teams
- Passion for cycling, running, triathlons and/or experienced Zwifter
- Passion for video games
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.