At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other minority groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Vice President of Business Intelligence to lead a team of high performers who focus on analyzing and optimizing marketing spend, developing and improving our products, and guiding our subscription, telehealth, and pharmaceutical manufacturer solutions businesses. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience managing analytical and consultative teams who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the data themselves. The ideal candidate will have strong management experience, a well-rounded analytical toolkit, and want exposure to a variety of areas of the business.
We are looking for a leader with a knack for effectively communicating cross-functionally and to senior leaders. The ideal candidate will be able to understand the minute details and also summarize what they know at a level that is understandable to non-analytical stakeholders.
- Lead a team of 20+ former consultants and analytically focused people
- Build analytical frameworks to solve business problems and create stories around them so that people around the business can understand them
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders and prioritize initiatives that will drive the most value to the business
- Guide the team in using SQL, Excel, or other data analytics tools to develop actionable insights for a high-value area of the business
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Finance, and Data Engineering teams to scope project needs and identify dependencies
- Deliver insights and summaries via PowerPoint to assist executive leaders in decision making
- Hire great people
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years experience working on analytics across multiple areas of an organization, particularly product and marketing analytics (e.g. strategy, or management consulting experience)
- 5+ years experience managing teams of 10+ individuals
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- High SQL, Excel, and Power Point proficiency
- Dashboarding and data visualization skills (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners by leveraging data and insights
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description