Strategy Analyst at Cameo
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL and Venice, CA. You will be one of the first hires based in Mexico!
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
As a Strategy Analyst (Marketing, Growth), you will work directly with the CMO of Cameo to execute on high priority projects and initiatives. Examples of projects include preparing slide decks for strategic meetings, performing analysis to answer business questions, working cross-functionally to advance the CMO’s mandate, and special projects such as managing the functional recruiting process. The ideal candidate will have significant experience as a business analyst (i.e., investment banking, consulting, tech startup).
We think this is a dream job for a “jack of all trades” strategy analyst who wants to take a big step-up opportunity in their career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare slide decks in Google Slides to provide strategic recommendations to the CMO
- Conduct comprehensive analysis from querying (SQL), to visualization (Tableau), to analysis (Excel)
- Work cross functionally with members of the CMO org to execute on high priority projects
- Act as a project manager during the CMO org’s OKR/KPI planning process
- Guide time management to ensure CMO is successfully adhering to deadlines
- Project manage the entire CMO org recruiting process from lead generation to final round interview
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in similar analyst role (i.e., investment banking, consulting, tech startup), and/or executive support position
- Expert project management, planning and organizational skills
- High proficiency with Excel, Google Sheets, Slides, etc
- Familiarity with OKRs is ideal
- Excitement for the dynamic startup environment where every day is different and filled with new challenges
- Be metrics/KPI-driven and embed a culture of data and fact-based decision making
- Understanding of audiences for celebrities and entertainment vertical based products
- Student of marketing/advertising/communications preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively across functional groups or geographic offices
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Knowledge of SQL is ideal
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.