Ready to be a Titan?
Service Titan is seeking an exceptional Sr Workday Adaptive Planning Engineer with experience in Workday Adaptive Insight and Reporting to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space.
This position joins the Enterprise Application Systems team within IT working closely with the Workday implementation team and business stakeholders in driving best practices in implementation and supporting Workday Adaptive planning and Reporting.
The incumbent will assist in core workday reporting and planning that integrate and optimize the essential corporate functions of finance, planning, reporting and HR. The position acts as a liaison between the Finance, HR stakeholders and Workday platform IT resources.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the Finance team in understanding processes to develop strategy and vision for reporting and planning tools.
- Actively participate in the design, planning, implementation, and support for Adaptive planning and workday reporting.
- Collaborate with HR, finance, accounting and IT to understand process/challenges and drive technology to increase process efficiency.
- Support the Finance stakeholder in architecting Workday Planning solution to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross-functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions including Workday Adaptive Planning, SQL, Workday Reporting /Tableau, and relational database tools.
- Act as Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of BIRT, dashboards, embedded analytics mentor and support reporting analyst in HR and FI team.
- Manage day-to-day system/operations issues and set priorities for resolution.
- Demonstrate expertise and ownership for the configuration, enhancement, maintenance, and recommendation towards problem resolution.
- Working with the Salesforce team in supporting integration between Salesforce and Workday Adaptive to accurately capture data for financial reporting.
- Collaborate with the Workday platform and integration team for system strategy, upgrade, release and support to resolve issues.
- Helping to drive platform optimization / new functionality adoption analysis.
- Lead through process excellence and demonstrate effective project management skills for complex projects as well as anticipate likely risks and implement mitigation plans
- Resolve system escalations and troubleshooting for power users
What you’ll bring:
- 5 years working in Finance planning, reporting and analytics using Workday Reporting and Adaptive Planning.
- Experience with Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Accounting, and/or Workforce Planning, and Analytics
- Knowledge/experience in integration of Adaptive planning with CRM Salesforce and Workday HCM.
- Strong experience in developing reporting using Workday
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions execution and SOX compliance processes is a plus.
- Advanced Project Management experience and/or experience across a variety of methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- Highly flexible, ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.