At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
The Sr. Director of Marketing Analytics will lead all analytical functions to support our Marketing organization as we seek to scale monthly channel spend and minimize customer acquisition cost (CAC). The Sr. Director of Marketing Analytics will work side-by-side with the VP of Acquisition and their Directors/Senior Directors of Marketing, and will also have the opportunity to frequently engage with the CMO. This role will oversee all marketing reporting, help manage monthly spend and set marketing performance targets, and help the team identify profitable ways to expand into new channels (e.g. Out of Home, Social Media, Radio).
This is a role intended for someone who is analytically minded, has a deep understanding of marketing optimization, and can work cross-functionally to develop new solutions. Experience with TV attribution methodology, and/or Multi Touch Attribution is required for success in this role, in addition to experience in channel marketing analytics.
The Sr. Director of Marketing Analytics will report to the VP of Business Intelligence. This individual will manage a team of 5 BI team members, and will be also be expected to ‘roll-up their sleeves’ and dive into results where needed for senior stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be able to lead a talented team and own the delivery of quantifiable results in partnership with the Marketing organization.
- Project monthly customer acquisition cost (CAC) performance based on monthly spend goals
- Oversee all marketing reporting for channel managers, and ensure accurate read-outs
- Dive into in-month campaign performance and identify opportunities to improve ROAS
- Deploy new attribution methodologies to help improve cross-device attribution measurement
- Partner with VP Marketing Acquisition and Channel Leads to advise on growth opportunities
- Work with the heads of Data and Data Engineering to prioritize dataset development
- Lead team of 5 individuals and ensure strong team outputs and development
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years experience in marketing analytics, with 4+ years managing mid-size teams
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners using data and insights
- Experience with TV attribution and/or Multitouch Attribution
- High SQL, Excel, and Power Point proficiency
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience testing attribution methodologies in new channels
- Management consulting, or Marketing Analytics experience at another technology firm
- Experience at a Media Agency or Attribution Service
- Data visualization skills (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.