Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative, and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
Who you are:
You are someone who looks at data as the life-blood of decision making. You demand clean and reliable data and will look to write software to ensure data is available, clean, secure, and consistent.
- Build, test, and improve/maintain ETL data pipelines
- Migration of data to and from different systems
- Satisfy business reporting needs
- Prepare ad hoc data sets for analysis, acquisitions, POCs
- Database Management:
- Deploy/Rollback DB schema changes
- Create/Alter tables, views, stored procedures, functions, indexes
- Data Governance:
- Improve data availability, usability, integrity and security
- 5+ years of experience with traditional RDBMS
- 2+ years of experience with document store databases
- 5+ years of experience with a programming language (python prefered)
- 5+ years of experience with ANSI SQL and optimizing queries
- Experienced with stored procedures
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
· Flexible paid time off
· Casual dress code
· Office happy hours and wellness events
· Generous paid parental leave
· Competitive compensation
As a result, our employees are excited to come to work to grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!
Read Full Job Description