Sr. Data Analyst at Tamara Mellon
Tamara Mellon, co-founder of Jimmy Choo, is no stranger to success or rule breaking. True to form, Tamara is now doing things differently— really differently.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, her three-year-old namesake label is the first-ever direct-to-consumer luxury women’s accessories brand. What this means in short: old school Italian craftsmanship without the retail markups.
For us, new luxury also means reinventing the shopping experience. Anyone who shops with us (or is a fan of the brand for that matter) is a VIP— think best-in-class customer service (we call them Liaisons) and complimentary shoe care with every purchase.
We’re dead serious about disrupting the status quo, and not just in the fashion industry. An outspoken advocate of women’s issues, Tamara Mellon is creating a community of like-minded, next gen consumers.
If you’re a rule breaker like us, and this sounds like the opportunity (not the job) you’ve been waiting for, we’d love to hear from you.
You know and love working with analytic tools, have a strong working knowledge of SQL, and can use your technical skills and creative approaches to solve unique problems and answer important questions. You also have a passion for e-comnmerce marketing data and analytics, and have experience working with marketing, paid media, CRM, digital and social media data. Tamara Mellon is looking for someone who is always curious and has a passion for data and providing insights. As a member of the Analytics and Data Science team, you’ll partner closely with marketing leadership and stakeholders to provide insights and inform data driven strategies and actions through high-quality and timely analysis of our marketing channels and campaigns.
- Empower business leaders to make data-driven decisions by making information accessible through dynamic and rich dashboards and by providing ad hoc reports when necessary
- Analyze data using visualizations and statistics to evaluate performance, identify actionable insights, make recommendations, and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating your findings
- Understand the underlying business questions being asked, and provide data and analytical insights and solutions
- Ensure data quality by QAing and UATing your work, and that of your colleagues
- Serve as the analytics, technology, and data integrations subject matter expert (SME) across all of our paid digital marketing channels
- Identify key performance trends and proactively communicate opportunities for performance optimization across all paid channels
- Provide testing recommendations and identify areas for further research
- Identify ongoing opportunities and solutions to further automate and enhance full funnel and cross-channel measurement
- Partner with website and app technology teams to troubleshoot data and tagging issues, optimize platform integrations, and identify areas for data sanitation and cleanup
- BA/BS in a quantitative or engineering discipline or equivalent work experience in business intelligence or data analysis
- Experience working directly with marketing technologies and data integrations including tag management and audience management platforms
- Experience with marketing measurement techniques including Media Mix Modeling (MMM) and Multi-Touch Attribution models (MTA)
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Expertise with web analytics tracking, specifically Google Analytics
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, or Looker
- Experience querying and manipulating raw data (SQL) and building automated dashboards (Tableau, Excel)
- Basic familiarity with statistical methods and concepts, including hypothesis testing, statistical tests, and regression analysis
- A commitment to and appreciation of accurate and consistent data
- Proven communication, coordination, and collaboration skills
- Must be able to synthesize findings, prepare presentations and assist in presenting findings
- Proven ability to collaborate with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Willing to take the initiative
- Familiarity with a statistical programming language (R or Python) is a plus
- 5+ years of experience across analytics, digital marketing, and technology
- Background in e-commerce strongly preferred, and an interest in fashion retail is a plus
Unlimited paid time off
Medical, Dental and Vision
12 weeks maternity/paternity paid leave
Employee discount (50%)