Sr. Associate, Supply Chain, Fulfillment
Who is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
What You'll Do
- Manage the relationships with our fulfillment facility operators, driving continuous improvement to quality, cost, and delivery
- Ensure inventory levels are tracked, and maintained, at planned levels across all markets in North America
- Work with procurement and planning teams to ensure the inventory needs for North America are met
- Lead implementation of best-in-class IMS/ERP systems Identify and initiate process improvements to improve visibility across supply chain
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to provide decision framework to assess spend needs
- Maximize cost savings and value creation with partners to improve Bird's profitability
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or discipline in a quantitative field
- Minimum 5+ years of supply chain, consulting or relevant work experience
- A strong team player capable of building relationships at all levels within the internal organization and external partners
- Excellent communication (written & oral), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills - knowledge of Excel a must, SQL and Tableau a bonus
- Experience designing/redesigning supply chain processes and programs to build capacity and/or increase efficiencyIn-depth experience managing and working with fulfillment centers
- Basic knowledge of product import and export regulations including customs, duties and taxesHigh level of comfort with IMS and ERP systems, systems integration Experience with last-mile and parcel shipments
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description