Sr. Associate, Strategic Operations
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
Bird is looking for data-driven, strategic thinkers to join the Strategic Operations team to tackle some of the highest impact and most challenging problems we face in managing our markets across a constantly growing number of cities. This individual will have a keen understanding of the tenets of a healthy marketplace, will be intimately familiar with the core levers to manage our markets, and will collaborate with Data, Product, and Operations teams to develop highly data-driven, robust frameworks to monitor and maintain market health at scale.
What You'll Do
- Lead programs for the Strategic Operations team in the development of constantly evolving strategies to scale Bird globally
- Own several highly visible processes and deliver updates to executive stakeholders
- Monitor business performance across relevant KPIs and conduct deep dive investigations to understand the “why” behind how metrics are performing
- Perform ad hoc strategy, research, modeling, and analytics projects to help guide decision making in a brand new and constantly evolving industry
- Be a strong project and stakeholder manager with the ability to execute projects of varying urgency and scope with minimal guidance
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience of consulting / investment banking / business intelligence / strategy / high-growth operations or startup experience
- Strong communication, organization and stakeholder management skills
- Strong, demonstrated analytical and critical thinking ability
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself
- Ability to work both independently with minimal guidance and cross functionally with various teams
- Bachelor's degree from a competitive university
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- SQL experience a plus but not required
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description