At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a Growth Manager to support our efforts in new and emerging business lines. You will be responsible for strategic and operational initiatives, both on our Telehealth/Subscriptions team as well as assessing new opportunities for GoodRx to make an impact in healthcare.
The right candidate for this role is a high-achiever looking for a hybrid role, with an interest in strategy, operations, and business development. This role will report to the Director, Growth and work cross-functionally with leaders from across the business, including our Telehealth, Marketing, Product, Business Intelligence, and Corporate Strategy teams.
- Conduct targeted assessments of new business opportunities for GoodRx
- Lead Business Operations and operational initiatives for our Telehealth businesses, including HeyDoctor and the GoodRx Telehealth Marketplace
- Manage partnerships with healthcare and digital health companies
- Support top-down strategic initiatives and partner with cross-functional leadership
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years in a business operations, strategy/consulting, or investing role
- Domain expertise in healthcare
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners using data and insights
- Excellent communication skills
- High Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- MBA and/or people manager experience (bonus points)
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description