Software Engineer, Machine Learning at Snap Inc.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer, Machine Learning to join Snap Inc! Working from our Los Angeles, CA or Mountain View, CA office, you will be tasked with solving interesting technical challenges such as architecting and deploying infrastructure to handle our scale, designing a slick and secure mobile client, and maintaining software used by millions every day.
What you'll do:
- Create models which help drive value for users, advertisers, and our company
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Perform code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality
- Build robust, lasting, and scalable products
- Iterate quickly without compromising quality
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience working with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe2, PyTorch, Spark ML, scikit-learn, or related frameworks
- Experience with mobile apps and/or databases
- Experience working with distributed systems
- M.S. degree in computer science or related field
- Strong understanding of machine learning approaches and algorithms
- Experience working with machine learning, ranking infrastructures, and system designs
- Ability to proactively learn new concepts and apply them at work