Senior Sales Business Analyst
As the Senior Sales Business Analyst, you'll be responsible for designing, prioritizing, and driving global sales process improvements to completion. You'll work directly with business stakeholders throughout the organization to understand team initiatives and compile into a prioritized roadmap. You'll design solutions alongside the Business Systems Analyst and drive implementation by the system administrator(s). You'll manage communications related to sales systems and processes, including training material development and business process documentation.
What you’ll do:
- Work with business stakeholders to understand team and company priorities, initiatives and KPIs impacting the sales process, data and supporting systems and spearhead the development of a prioritized roadmap based on business needs
- Provide Senior VP's, management, and relevant ICs with analysis of key metrics (e.g. Revenue Cycle KPIs) and/or team/individual performance metrics while constantly iterating and reviewing which metrics are most important to current department needs.
- Manage and maintain data within and across systems, ensuring accuracy and reliability, while providing internal stakeholders with insights to guide tactical and strategic decisions,
- Partner with business teams to document current state business processes, identify and prioritize opportunities for future state improvement and optimization, and maintain documentation when change is introduced
- Design, implement and project manage process improvement initiatives to increase efficiencies, ensure reliability and foster a seamless, end-to-end customer lifecycle
- Provide day-to-day end user support and deliver end user training where needed by acting as the main internal point of contact for the sales processes, data and systems
- Collaborate with the Analytics department to gather data needs and requirements by team/department, communicate best practices and data resources, explain analytical outputs, build and maintain reports and dashboards in source systems and BI tools and develop/support training on report building to drive self-service when appropriate
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to process improvement, new project requests, system maintenance, data quality and integrity
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience in a business analyst function for a global sales team
- Salesforce, Looker, and Tableau workflow and reporting knowledge
- Ability to develop strong partnership with business stakeholders across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines and work well with all levels of management but also able to work independently to resolve issues
- Ability to consider the end-to-end process and advise on downstream effects of changes
- Ability to quickly and effectively triage, prioritize multiple requests and escalate when necessary, keeping the company’s strategic goals in mind
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and manage others to meet deadlines set by those estimates
- Advanced problem-solving, critical thinking and visual modeling skills
- Experience with relational databases, structured data, data management, transformation, cleaning, de-duplication and supporting toolsets
- Experience with 3rd party SaaS application integration, ongoing maintenance, and support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality and the ability to work across all levels in an organization
- Experience with a ticket/task tracking system (JIRA) a plus
- Refined facilitation and elicitation (JAD) skills
- Advanced system workflow and reporting knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic to Intermediate SQL knowledge
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the US. However, we are not able to sponsor visas/work authorization for this role.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.