The Senior Financial Application Analyst is part of the financial systems support team. As a team member, he or she will work closely with finance users to support Oracle EBS in day to day operations, month end close, enhancement requests and projects. Expert level of Oracle financial modules functional skills are required. The position will report to the Manager, Financial Systems.
- Support Oracle R12 applications including GL, AGIS, AP, AR, FA, iExp, Project Costing, iProc, OTL, OIC.
- Work with users to understand the support issue, perform analysis and provide solution.
- Work on enhancement requests, gather business requirements, prepare business requirement and design documents, perform unit testing.
- Assist users in testing of proposed fixes, enhancements or in project UAT.
- Prepare user’s training material and conduct user’s training in Oracle financial modules.
- Work on projects related to financial systems.
- Prepare process and procedures documents.
- Work with vendor on support issues related to database scripts or hosting.
- Work on SOX compliance tasks related to financial systems.
- Work on financial system audit requests.
- Support other financial applications such as Blackline, Hyperion.
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Finance related program.
- Over 7 years’ Oracle EBS experience with expertise in functional analysis in GL, AP, FA, AR, Project Costing. Strong R12 functional knowledge is required.
- Experience with OIC (Oracle Incentive Compensation) preferred.
- Experience with SOX compliance procedures and tasks.
- Knowledge of responsibility setup in Oracle.
- Proven track record of experience with supporting finance users in month end close process, day to day operations; familiar with opening Oracle SRs and able to analyze and resolve issues.
- Some accounting background and knowledge is preferred.
- Experience working on projects related to financial systems.
- Manage multiple tasks, prioritize tasks and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communications skills are required. Ability to communicate with finance users and technical team effectively.
- Toad/SQL skills required.
- Other software skills- Excel, MS project, Data loader, Word, PowerPoint
Are you looking for a company that values innovation, passion, and a healthy work/life balance? A job where you feel supported and appreciated? At ReachLocal, we know our employees drive success, and we strive to create a thriving company culture where you’ll enjoy coming to work every day.
Here, you can walk through the halls and bump into our CEO, catch an inter-office ping pong tournament, or support a local cause with your fellow employees. Are you ready to join a company where you can have fun and work with some of brightest people in digital marketing?
Our mission is to help local businesses all over the world reach more local customers online. As a leader in powering online marketing for local businesses, ReachLocal has been recognized for outstanding products and exceptional employees, having won Google’s Quality Account Champion in North America and Google’s Innovation Champion Award in Canada. Our CEO, Sharon Rowlands, has won countless awards, most recently the Gold Stevie Award for Female Executive of the Year in the 13th Annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with over 60 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, Australia, and Brazil.
We invite you to learn more about us, connect with us, and grow with us here:
• Career Site: http://careers.reachlocal.com
• Blog: http://blog.reachlocal.com/
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/reachlocal
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/reachlocaljobs
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/reachlocal
• Hear from our employees: http://blog.reachlocal.com/reachlocal-services-spotlight-meet-some-of-our-marketing-experts
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.