Senior Operations Analyst - Logistics
Greater LA Area
In this role, you will:
- Gather data, analyze information, and develop models to drive efficiencies within Operations and product costs
- Plan and implement operation optimization projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning, transportation channels, cost/rate comparison, etc.)
- Develop, prepare, review, and report on monthly KPIs for the Operations leadership and executive management teams
- Analyze 3PL and Service Providers' performances and discover the most cost-effective shipping modes & schedules
- Collaborate with Engineers to implement effective systems
- Use Lean processes to work across teams to identify and eliminate non-value add activities
- Develop ad hoc and standard reporting for management & other duties as assigned
We are looking for:
- 5-7 years of direct experience with knowledge of Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Finance or a related field
- Proven experience within the area of Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics Analyst
- Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
- Familiarity with operation processes (e.g. inventory, planning, transportation, etc.)
- Strong Excel and SQL knowledge
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitudeAttention to detailExcellent communication skillsOutstanding organizational ability
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description