Senior Manager of Analytics at Fair
The Analytics team at Fair partners with the leaders throughout the entire company to measure our performance and provide insights that form ideas and hypotheses about how we can increase customer experience. We are composed of both engineering and analytics team members that work across Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing and Operations leaders.
As a leader within the Analytics team, you’ll report to the VP of Engineering, where you’ll lead an organizational effort to promote data-informed decisions. We’re looking for a business or product-minded person who not only can manage the technological aspects (data pipelines, warehouses and dashboards) of the Analytics group, but can also operate the insights engine of the company--our data analysts.
- Develop deep partnerships with engineering and product teams to support major measurements, testing, and modeling efforts to establish data-informed strategy and roadmaps
- Foster data-informed, hypothesis generation, and experimentation throughout the Product team and broader company
- Manage insight generation for near and long-term goals in understanding user behavior, and propose roles that can improve these efforts
- Manage organization of different data sets across multiple systems and ensure data quality
- Develop an investment strategy to establish and grow an Analytics team that can gather data and summarize insights quickly
- Be an expert and promoter to promote adoption and knowledge at all levels
- Develop a strategy for reducing the need for one-off data requests
- Experienced managing a complex organization where your teams need to collaborate and integrate with other teams across many disciplines
- Demonstrate insights-driven approach in developing recommendations and proposals to support business or product strategy
- Experience with data visualization tools like Looker and Amplitude
- 100% coverage of medical, dental and vision benefits for employees AND their families
- Equity incentives
- Unlimited vacation package
- Up to four months 100% paid parental leave
- Remote work stipend
- Employee referrals rewards
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Leadership, mentorship, and learning programs
It’s Fair’s policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits harassment on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.