Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing team. We are building a machine learning and artificial intelligence team and we want you to set the foundation for it. This person and their team will be working closely with our Automation team to automate the process of document processing and data collection.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will use your skills to:
- Participate in innovative research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications
- Implement and adapt deep learning architectures
- Assess the existing processes and models and recommend enhancements and alterations to increase their accuracy and efficiency
- Build, train, and deploy ML models that can separate documents, identify documents, and extract and analyze data inflight
- Research the use of third party OCR and document and image recognition tools such as Azure Form Recognizer, AWS Rekognition, and Textract
- Assist the organization in building a Machine Learning team by laying the foundation
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field is a plus.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, OCR, image processing, or similar.
- Experience with relevant technologies (e.g., TensorFlow, Flume, numpy, scipy, machine learning libraries, AWS Rekognition, AWS Textract).
- Relevant experience with Cloud ML platforms such as Sagemaker, Datalab, or Azure ML.
- Relevant experience with applied data analytics and predictive modeling.
- Prior experience using relational databases like PostgreSQL, or MS-SQL.
- Prior experience using NoSQL databases like MongoDB, and DynamoDB.
Why work at Endpoint:
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description