The impact you’ll make:
What you’ll do:
- Deliver strategic insights and data that unlock opportunities for business growth and optimizations across our product.
- Pioneer, lead and own complex projects that often involve coordination with disciplines and teams.
- Communicate analysis and decisions to high-level partners and executives in verbal, visual, and written media
- Develop resources to empower data access and self-service so the team can make data-driven decisions at scale
- Partner with Data Engineering to create well-structured, organized, and easily accessible data.
- Define success metrics, analyze performance & conduct experiments for features in the product.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- BA, BS, or MS degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus
- 3+ years of Product Analytics Experience
- Advanced SQL expertise & Data Science expertise
- Understanding of experimental design and statistical methods
- Experience with Snowflake or other data warehouse) and dashboarding/data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Mixpanel, Looker, or similar)
- Ability and experience in extracting insights from data, and summarizing learnings / takeaways
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage relationships with partners coming from both technical and non-technical backgrounds
Where you’ll be:
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours: We operate within the Pacific time zone for collaboration
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.