Senior Data Analyst at Fair
The Analytics Team partners with stakeholders to measure and provide insights to test, confirm, and debunk assumptions. As a Senior Data Analyst, you are experienced in solving real-world business problems, and generating value through insights.
Our data stack consists of:
Fivetran (and some custom data loads) → Snowflake → DBT → Looker
You would be self-sufficient as a data modeler within our framework, so strong SQL experience is required and familiarity with concepts such as Kimball-style data warehousing is a plus. We are also power users of DBT, so if DBT is something you know or are interested in, we may be a good fit for you.
- Work regularly and collaboratively with stakeholders and other members of the analytics team to generate insights that impact present and future business decisions
- Work with stakeholders to determine what they really need, not just what they are asking
- 4+ years experience impacting business decisions and consulting with business leaders
- 4+ years experience writing SQL
- 2+ years experience modeling data in a cloud data warehouse (Snowflake, Redshift, Big Query, etc)
- 2+ years experience with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, Power BI, Mode, Amplitude, etc)
- Experience using DBT is a plus, however not required. We use and love DBT
- An understanding of statistical concepts when it comes to analyzing data
- Experience with Python or R for analysis is a plus, but not required
- An inclusive culture that values diversity and providing equal support and platform to all employees
- 100% coverage of medical, dental and vision benefits for employees AND their families
- Up to four months 100% paid parental leave
- 100% Remote work optional (up to you!)
- Remote work stipend and paid-for office supplies
- Unlimited vacation
- 401(k) (non-matched)
- Stock options
- Paid-for LinkedIn and other learning programs
- Employee referral bonus
It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits harassment on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.
For written California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) disclosure notice, click here.
For audible California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) disclosure notice, click here.