Senior Data Analyst
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
At PatientPop, we are building a world-class data science and analytics practice. We are looking for a data analyst to join our rapidly growing team and derive insights from our rich and diverse data sources. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help grow the presence and impact of data-driven solutions to a variety of business challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Work with business stakeholders from marketing, sales, product, customer success and finance to define, interpret and forecast KPIs
- Conduct in-depth analyses to answer key questions for sales, marketing and customer success
- Provide data services to support our data engineers, data scientists and various business stakeholders
- Conduct online industry research, analyze market data and build models to assess market opportunities
- Be a domain expert on our industry-leading healthcare provider database and our internal customer and event databases
- Create beautiful and informative visualizations and dashboards
- Identify actionable insights that positively impact revenue
- Tell compelling data stories
Who you are:
- Minimum 2-3 years in a data-intensive role with growing responsibility to own and deliver high quality projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, Master’s degree preferred (or equivalent training and experience)
- Sound knowledge of analytical and statistical methods
- Proficiency in SQL and experience working with large relational databases in a business setting
- Experience with Python (required: NumPy, pandas, Plotly or another visualization library; bonus points for scikit-learn, Dash)
- Experience with dashboarding tools (e.g., Kibana, Tableau)
- Experience building Flask apps a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Analytically minded with the ability to understand the true business needs behind requests
- Curious, motivated, self-starter, team player
- Passionate about conducting insightful data analysis
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance