Senior Business Analyst, Customer Success at Procore Technologies
As Procore’s Senior Business Analyst, Customer Success, you’ll actively help drive smarter business decisions. You’re passionate about using technology to problem-solve and data-driven insights to create and direct strategy. Your work will help scale our efforts through both technical execution and project management. As our Business Analyst, Customer Success, you’re passionate about creating positive customer experiences and can produce inventive solutions to ensure our teams make decisions with confidence.
What you'll do:
- Provide Revenue Leadership, Executive team, and relevant Individual Contributors with analysis of KPIs, team/individual performance metrics, and more while constantly iterating and reviewing which metrics are most important as we grow.
- Develop a complete understanding of our Customer Success organization. Ask questions to most effectively diagnose, solve problems, and drive productivity
- Assess the requirements of the organization with respect to its operations and functions and partner with teams on projects to identify inefficiencies, document business process flowcharts, draft proposals for process optimization, and project manage change to completion by partnering with management, business systems analysts, and engineers.
- Responsible for collaborating with Analytics to gather data needs and requirements by team/department, communicate best practices and data resources, explain analytical outputs, and build and maintain reports and dashboards in source systems and BI tools.
- Manage data assets within systems like Salesforce, Looker, and Google Drive to provide departments with data to guide their every day and long-term decisions.
- Project manage change to completion
What we're looking for:
- Understanding of the SaaS customer journey
- Experience with visual modeling tools such as Visio or Lucid
- Process mapping, value stream mapping and process improvement
- Facilitation and Elicitation (JAD)
- Salesforce, Looker, and/or Tableau workflow and reporting knowledge
- Experience with data import and export tools (such as Salesforce Data Loader)
- Ability to work backward from stakeholder needs to design and operationalize relevant processes within our system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface and influence decision-makers at all levels of seniority
- Project management experience with the ability to work against tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of relational database structured data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic to Intermediate SQL knowledge
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the US. However, we are not able to sponsor visas/work authorization for this role.