At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a talented Senior SEO Analyst to join the Business intelligence team. In this role, you will be part of our growth efforts, with a special focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Partnering with cross-functional leaders in areas such as Product, Marketing, Design, and User Research, you will help identify new opportunities across our web and native app products and perform A/B analysis for the experiments launched on our products. You will also help build SEO dashboards to monitor traffic, changes in user behavior and browsing activity, and understanding coupon usage as the result of SEO. You’ll help the company understand the impact of all SEO-related changes (internal and external) and empower teams with the data needed to make informed decisions. This position is a strategic and technical role requiring excellent communication skills and knowledge in the following areas: growth strategies, SEO, data visualization, SQL and basic scripting.
- Identify SEO issues and opportunities for organic growth in both web and native app properties, analyzing data from sources such as Google Analytics, Search Console and request logs
- Build analytical frameworks that size business opportunities and define success metrics to inform decision making and strategic planning
- Support A/B and multivariate testing efforts from ideation to execution and post-launch analysis
- Develop dashboards, reports and tools to help monitor SEO performance and drive optimization
- Keep pace with SEO and internet marketing industry trends and developments to understand the impact of changes, such as Google algorithm updates
- Work with teams across the business to lead a data-informed approach to SEO and top-of-funnel optimization
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience in a web analytics/SEO role
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics, or similar enterprise analytics tooling
- A strong interest in the evolving search landscape
- Strong working SQL knowledge
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners by leveraging data and insights
Nice to have:
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Management consulting, or Product Analytics experience at another technology firm
- Data visualization skills (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Programming language: python (pandas, matplotlib, NumPy), R
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description