Senior Analytics Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Marriott, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Working directly with clients across a wide range of industries from both business & technical-centric roles
- Translating business goals into technical requirements & ensuring streamlined communication across both internal & external teams
- Diving deep into Google Analytics & providing insights to help grow organizations on a recurring basis
- Working with our Engineering & Data Science teams to extract data and develop optimization insights to share with clients
- Auditing existing analytics implementations and writing measurement strategy documents
- Responsible for overseeing a full client book of business & ensuring ongoing service retention
You Must Have
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience working inside of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- 2-3 years of working with clients and/or reporting measurement insights to Marketing stakeholders within an organization
- Strong understanding of Tag Management platforms - especially Google Tag Manager (although no development experience is required)
- Strong knowledge of the Digital Marketing space, including Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO & general Digital Marketing strategy
- Experience visualizing data to communicate analysis with stakeholders in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, or other visualization platforms
- The ability to know your way around a spreadsheet - beyond simple data input, you’re well versed when it comes to basic data analysis
- Experience developing custom code within Google Tag Manager
- Experience connecting online & offline data sets within Google Analytics, and Google Marketing Platform
- Experience working within Facebook Analytics
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.