Senior Analyst, Pricing & Marketing Optimization
The Senior Analyst, Pricing and Marketing Optimization will use data and insights to develop new business strategies and reporting. Projects led by this team member will help GoodRx increase product satisfaction, drive growth, and optimize customer savings. This role will be highly collaborative, as this person will partner with both internal analytics teams as well as external network partners.
- Build actionable pricing and marketing KPIs to track and improve performance
- Lead strategic projects to test new pricing and marketing strategies
- Participate in calls with network partners to review performance and plan future activities
- Partner with the data team to procure all necessary data elements
- 3+ years' experience in an analytical role
- Strong quantitative skills
- High SQL and Excel proficiency
- Excellent cross-functional working skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Management consulting experience a plus
- Prior experience working with pricing or marketing metrics
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.