Sales Strategy Analyst
Procore is seeking a Sales Strategy Analyst to join our team. You will play a critical part in analytical and operational projects of a growing global sales organization. Every day your work will increase profit, productivity, and accelerate sales performance.
This exciting opportunity is located Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Own sales forecasting process in its entirety
- Build and maintain complex excel models, derive key insights for Sales Leadership
- Analyze sales team trends, make recommendations that will help improve aspects of sales efficiency and forecasting
- Use project management skills to support everything from daily operations and various sales strategic projects from initial implementation to execution
- Work with teams across the organization to support data-driven success
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years working in sales or business operations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (SUMIFs, VLookups, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to take dense data/excel models and make it easily digestible to Sales and company-wide Executives
- Ability to work in faced paced sales environment
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Distinct problem-solving and analytical skills
- Salesforce experience preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.