Sales Analytics Engineer at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Sales Analytics Engineer to join our team. In this role, you’ll leverage data from our vast data lakes to solve a plethora of business problems, using tools as simple as a SQL query, or as complex as a random forest machine learning algorithm. You’ll use data to tell stories that will lead to a greater understanding of the business and our customer base. You’ll collaborate with both technical and non-technical colleagues to complete data projects and ensure all parties can use the insights to drive improvements.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Mine and analyze data from a variety of sources to drive optimization and improvements in sales strategies, account management, and business strategies
- Write and interpret complex SQL queries for standard as well as ad-hoc data analysis purposes, to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Work closely with Sales, Operations and Finance teams on data analytics processes, from infrastructure and curation of data to reporting and visualization
- Build and maintain data visualizations in Looker to support internal needs for reporting/analytics for non-technical users to gain insight from complex datasets
What we're looking for:
- Degree in Statistics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or other related disciplines
- Experience with working with Sales teams to translate business requirements to technical deliverables
- Proficient with SQL (1-2 years experience) and working with relational databases
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, or similar BI/Data Visualization tool
- Experience using Python or R for data wrangling, visualization, and statistical analysis
- Goal-oriented, passionate, high-energy professional. ‘No excuses’ attitude
- Willingness to learn new technologies, self-motivated, and able to work independently and cross-functionally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.