The Sales Analyst will be hands-on, leading research and delivering meaningful business insights to our sales, marketing and executive team assessing and driving long term goals, growth strategy, and expansion opportunities. As a direct report to the VP of Sales, this person will take on various special projects around business growth, marketing and go-to-market strategies.
This person will provide support across a number of key functional areas: Sales strategy, Customer Insights, Competitive Intelligence and managing growth initiatives. They’ll identify growth opportunities and work closely with leaders across the organization to turn these opportunities into reality.
In this role you will:
- Spearhead all efforts to ensure that the ZestFinance sales team is equipped with all of the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve company goals.
- Strategy: Assist with the creation and improvements to the sales strategy and sales processes
- Process: Manage the overall guidance regarding the sales process, while looking for improvements and potential differences per segment that will improve win rates or shorten deal time
- Content: Assist in the creation of sales content to present and demonstrate to customers. Then, make the right content available at the right time during the sales process.
- Present and defend options and recommendations to senior executives and other high-level stakeholders and decision-makers
- Influence strategic Sales/GTM decisions through robust sales data-analysis including: total addressable market, sales pipeline, and new market sizing
- Analyze internal and external research to develop recommendations for strategic development
- Provide strategic leadership to processes & programs that define and drive the overall strategy for growth.
- Establish a global sales enablement program that equips and improves sales with the ability to consistently have a valuable conversation at each stage of the customer's buying journey.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in analytical/quantitative field (Economics, CS, Engineering, Math) from a highly competitive school. MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in complex, data-driven problem solving
- 4+ years of experience in tactical problem solving. Experience implementing large projects preferred
- Ability to travel, up to 25%
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results oriented.
- Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management.
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas, video games and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- On-site gym with employee run fitness classes
- Generous family leave policy (6 month maternity leave/3 month paternity leave)
- Tuition reimbursement, conference allowance and Zest talks
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.