Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
AvantStay is looking for a Revenue Optimization Analyst to join the finance team. Optimizing revenue management and dynamic pricing practices is central to our continued success as we grow into new markets and increase the number of properties in our portfolio each month. You have experience as an analyst and you love complex problem-solving. You’re hungry to learn about our industry and thrive in startup culture. You are passionate about hospitality and are excited about finding creative revenue management solutions through intricate pricing models. You are comfortable working cross-functionally with a small but growing team that requires a high degree of autonomy, flexibility and ability to think on your feet.
What you’ll do…
- Identify, analyze and evaluate impact of local events, holidays, seasonal changes on supply and demand to optimize pricing decisions by using internal and external data sources
- Enhance data-informed decision-making by providing performance reports in all levels such as property, market, channel, segment, and more
- Find opportunities and implement changes needed to increase reporting efficiency, accuracy, and ability to scale across the enterprise
- Identify, analyze and evaluate property performances against competition to maximize revenue generated by each property
- Build compsets and optimize utilization of third party data providers in a scalable manner
- Perform new market analysis including, but not limited to market trends, competition, seasonality, key events, ADRs, RevPAR
- Work cross-functionally to enhance utilization of internal data in order to increase accuracy of underwriting
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Statistics or a related analytical field
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of assets using financial modelling techniques
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define and resolve problems that balance multiple needs and interests in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas, instructions and information effectively, both orally and in writing
- Self-starter and have a bias for action
- Experience and knowledge on at least one of the following industries: real estate, travel, hospitality, hotels, tourism and the short-term and vacation rental market
Perks and Benefits...
- Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Read Full Job Description