Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defence sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis to create software and hardware solutions that radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defence.
As a Proposal and Capture Analyst you will play an integral part in our mission to transform United States and allied defense capabilities with advanced technology. The Analyst supports the Proposal Manager and Senior Managers in the deal lifecycle, from early drafting to final production and record keeping. You will support the Proposal and Capture Managers as they work with the stakeholders from the growth, legal, engineering, program management, and executive team to identify and win new projects. You will be responsible for maintaining existing proposal operations infrastructure as well as provide the essential proposal management support and content generation to create the collateral necessary to close new deals. A key focus will be on making sure the proposal team documentation is maintained and kept up to date in our proposal operations infrastructure (e.g., Salesforce, shared drives, knowledge bases) spearheading commercial, US and international government Requests for White Papers, Information, Quotes, and Proposals. Over time, an Analyst will learn the proposal and capture domain and may advance to the role of Proposal Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide critical operations support for ongoing proposals and new capture efforts as part of the proposal capture team
- Support content generation, editing, and formatting while working with internal contributors and subject matter experts to gather content throughout the proposal lifecycle
- Coordinate and schedule key stakeholder meetings, strategy sessions, and reviews with the Growth and Capture team
- Manage proposal operations infrastructure (e.g., Salesforce, Slack, online storage, knowledge bases) and ensure all data is up to date and reports are generated for external or executive review
- Coordinate and maintain team documentation and content libraries, including past performance summaries, proof points libraries, content libraries, etc.
- Over time, manage smaller proposal and pricing submissions for established customer and product verticals
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong writing skills with the ability to present ideas in a clear and logical manner
- Ability to both clearly articulate information and to listen and understand business needs
- Experience in a technology-related field or familiarity with broad technology concepts (e.g., computers, software development, artificial intelligence)
- Experience supporting multiple ongoing projects in parallel and with the ability to context-switch at a moment’s notice
- Strong organizational skills with experience coordinating time-sensitive projects
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
In accordance with requirements on Anduril as a federal contractor under Executive Order 14042, new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination or exempt status prior to starting employment.