FabFitFun is one of the best places to work and its amazing success (nearly 2 million members) has been achieved due to our incredible employees, dedicated leadership, inclusive corporate culture, and career growth opportunities. Guided by our company values, FFF seeks to maintain a work culture that encourages innovation, rewards creativity, values teamwork, and supports inclusion and equity. The company endeavors to foster confidence, effectiveness, and success for all employees who work with these values every day.
FabFitFun delivers the season’s best beauty, fashion, fitness, and lifestyle products straight to your doorstep. Our mission is to deliver happiness and well-being to everyone, everywhere. The FabFitFun subscription box is a quarterly, custom curated box with a vast scope of member benefits, including an engaged community, exclusive sales, and more.
We’re looking for a Privacy Analyst to stay current on applicable state and federal privacy related law and serves as a key internal privacy resource for the FFF organization.
What You’ll Do
- Provide support for data inventories and maps.
- Manage regular review of company data privacy policies and procedures and recommends improvements.
- Assist in conducting data privacy risk and impact assessments and work with Engineers to ensure Privacy By Design.
- Support the management of data subject requests, and incident and breach management.
- Assist in the development of annual data privacy training materials and business unit specific training and manages employee compliance with required training.
What You’ll Need
- 3 years of work experience in data privacy matters required.
- Experience with cyber security, information governance, and/or corporate compliance a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with all levels in the organization and with all teams in cross-team projects
- Ability to manage difficult, sensitive and confidential situations with integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Executes all job responsibilities and assignments promptly, reliably, honestly and ethically.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Business or related field
Nice To Have:
- CIPP, CIPT certification a plus
- Experience supporting compliance to GDPR, CCPA, SOX
What You’ll Get
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k and equity incentives
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, driven, and happy people
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing eCommerce
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote