Principal Engineer, Privacy & Safety Data Platform
We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer who will be responsible for creating and developing our Privacy & Safety Data Platform. You are passionate about all things data and tech, and have extensive knowledge of the digital space. You are accomplished in the areas of Infrastructure development, Data Engineering, API development, security best practices and you are ready to support the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Design, Development, Deployment, and Testing of the Privacy & Safety Data Platform
- Definition of vision and strategic plans
- Design and evaluation of software and infrastructure architectures
- Research on industry landscape and technology developments
- Partnering with leaders and engineers to influence and define execution plans
- Creating prototypes and/or proof of concepts to demonstrate that a proposed solution would work
- Mentorship of junior engineers and technical leaders
- 15+ years of software engineering experience
- To be successful, you must have deep technical expertise in one or more areas, coupled with a broad understanding of the security and information technology landscape You must be able to influence without authority, innovate to solve tough problems, and communicate clearly to all levels of the organization.
- Significant technical depth in at least one of the subfields of information security. Examples: secure software development, network security, identity and access management, cryptography, penetration testing
- A broad base of technical knowledge spanning many of the fields of information technology: Examples: software engineering, system administration, network engineering, governance and compliance
- Experience delivering results in an start-up environment. Ideally from a position of little or no direct authority. Ideally in efforts that span teams or organizations
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Google Cloud, BigQuery, and Cloud run experience is a plus. It would also be nice to have terraform experience, to go along with coding experience in Python and Java
- Unlimited paid time off each year
- Annual vacation stipend
- Onsite gym, fitness classes and personal trainer
- Casual dress code
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Parental leave
- Epic growth
At VideoAmp, we believe in challenging advertising paradigms to maximize value for clients. We do this by enabling companies to execute on business outcomes across their media investment instead of more traditional media metrics. VideoAmp is the software and data solutions company powering the convergence of linear TV and digital video advertising. Our solutions connect linear TV viewership with addressable data assets to benefit the marketing and media industries. This enables marketers and content owners to holistically plan, transact, and measure deduplicated audiences across digital video, OTT, connected and linear TV advertising.
Come and join us!