As a Pricing Analyst at Procore, you’ll provide analytical and strategic support on pricing across Procore’s growing product portfolio. You’ll be heavily involved in helping to create, validate, and implement price strategies and processes on new and existing products.
You’ll collaborate with members across a number of departments within Procore to ensure alignment across the organization, most significantly Product Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, and Product. Your work will help drive strategies that are based on in-depth data analysis and internal and external research, driving revenue growth and improving internal processes. As a successful Pricing Analyst, you’re analytical, ambitious, have the ability to think strategically, and are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a high performing pricing function within an intellectually challenging and collaborative environment.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze vast amounts of sales data to identify areas for pricing improvements, report on sales trends, and provide data insights to our Sales team
- Develop recommendations on price points and pricing guidelines for new and existing products based on extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Ensure the success of your recommendations by coordinating the implementation across departments
- Lead internal and external research to determine potential pricing options for new markets and/or new products
- Succinctly and effectively communicate price changes and guidelines across the org.
- Support ad-hoc requests by senior leadership for product and/or customer related analytics
- Create, build, and maintain partnerships with all levels and departments in the organization
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a quantitative/analytical role, preferably finance or consulting
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication to interact effectively across all levels
- Hands-on experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with the ability and desire to take ownership of projects and move processes forward
- Passion and optimism
- BS degree preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.