At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Workforce Management Analyst, you will be responsible for working alongside our Customer Support team and BPO vendor partners to forecast, schedule, and maintain adjustments to business rules for queues and workflows. This position will analyze historical call volumes along with business drivers to forecast and optimize our workforce to meet service level goals.
In this role, you will work closely with our support operations team to build reporting infrastructure and ensure efficient processes in place to manage our business. You will accelerate our data collection process to ensure we are providing detailed customer insights to a large cross-functional team. You will work closely with our support team to understand our operation and streamline the customer and support agent experience across product lines and campaigns. Additionally, you will leverage data and feedback from customers to continuously innovate and drive operational improvement. We are looking for an excellent communicator with attention to detail and a passion for customer support to help us achieve operational excellence.
- Analyze contact center performance and provide recommendations to meet service level and occupancy targets
- Accurately predict call volume based on historical call arrival patterns and business forecasts
- Provide staffing and queueing recommendations for future products based on site traffic, marketing and account data
- Leverage Erlang models to determine staffing and scheduling needs
- Optimize contact center staff productivity and cost per customer interaction
- Provide insightful reporting and analysis to our support team to inform our business strategy and operational plans
- Analyze data and leverage insights to scope customer problems, implement recommendations and track success metrics
- Oversee a team of data coordinators to improve support data collection processes, tooling infrastructure and cross-departmental presentation
- Review and validate business recommendations provided from external partners
- Partner with key stakeholders in product, user experience, operations and partners
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years Call Center/Customer Service workforce management experience
- 3+ years of WFM software experience
- 3+ years of analyst experience with customer support operations
- 3+ years of experience working for a technology, SaaS or internet-based company
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Experience working on a cross-functional team of customer support, analysts, and external partners
- Strong use of analytics and business cases to drive decisions and improve operations
- Experience working for a startup a plus
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Experience working with cloud-based tools (CRM, telephony, ticketing, and chat) is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description