Operations Analyst, Banking at Albert (Greater LA Area, CA)
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:27 a.m. (PST) on Friday, February 11, 2022
Who we are
Albert is a new type of financial service that uses powerful technology to automate your finances, with a team of human experts to guide you. Albert saves and invests automatically for you, helps you avoid overdrafts, finds savings you’re missing, identifies bills you’re overpaying, and much more. Text Albert a financial question, and our geniuses won’t just offer guidance — they’ll help you take action.
We're an LA-based startup with a proven business model, backed by top-tier institutional investors and with nearly 8 million users who have trusted Albert to help them achieve their financial goals. We're on a mission to democratize money management through our simple, beautifully designed product, and we're looking for thoughtful, talented people to join us on our journey.
About the role
In true startup fashion, this role encompasses several functions, and you must be comfortable wearing multiple hats. You will work cross-functionally with legal, compliance, finance, and engineering teams on establishing and supporting the operations of the Banking product, such as dispute and complaint management, fraud and transaction monitoring and many more.
Things you're good at
- Organization: work across multiple layers of our organization, including legal and compliance, finance, engineering, and senior management
- Methodical: prioritizing and organizing tasks in a methodical, systematic, and efficient manner
- Collaboration: we're looking for people who are independent thinkers and doers, but also enjoy working with others in various functions and seniority levels
- Communication: keep lines of communication open and seek out feedback on a regular basis
- Attention to detail: your attention to detail and organization skills are excellent
- Implement enhancements to scale operational processes and improve operational efficiency and accuracy across the Banking product
- Review transactional patterns to identify unusual activity
- Review account details, transactional patterns, and other pertinent information to drive dispute and complaint resolution
- Collaborate closely with compliance, operations, analytics, finance, and Genius customer support teams to investigate cases and resolve issues
- Maintain organized and auditable records to evidence compliance with requirements applicable to the dispute and complaint process
- B.A. or B.S. Degree required
- 2+ years experience working in an operational role in a high-growth company
- Extreme attention to detail
- Passion for Albert’s mission
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a desire to build and execute scalable processes
- Ability to manage a diverse and complex workload while maintaining priorities and proactively anticipating issues in an ever-evolving and fast-paced startup environment
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Meals provided
- Monthly wellness stipend
- 401k match
Job Applicants California Privacy Notice
This California Privacy Notice applies to personal information of California job applicants that Albert collects and processes as it relates to the submission of a job application.
Read Full Job Description