Market Research & CRM Analyst at Advertise Purple
Market Research & CRM Analyst
Rated by Inc. as a '2019 Best Work Place,' 2018 Inc 500 'Fastest Growing Private Company' & 2018 Inc 500 '#49 Top Advertising & Marketing Company,' Advertise Purple is an award-winning ad agency focusing on the most exciting and progressive area of online marketing today: affiliate.
The Market Research & CRM Analyst will work in a cross functional facet, assisting upper management in both Sales, Operations, and Analytics departments. This critical role will be responsible for:
- Conduct B2B market penetration analyses, aggregating relevant leads, then maturing them in our CRM for department use.
- Plan, design, and conduct complex, global market research projects in support of business development.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and consultants to enable effective and efficient project execution.
- Develop strong relationships with Sales & Operations leadership to define growth objectives, budgets and work plans for market entry.
- Synthesize and integrate various data, research, and analyses to generate quarterly growth strategies.
- Manage projects to appropriate timelines and budget while maintaining highest standards of compliance per Advertise Purple SOPs.
- Provide summary of results, insights, and implications/recommendations when communicating to key stakeholder groups.
-Master’s degree and 2 years of analytics experience.
-Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of analytics experience.
-4-6 years of CRM Management experience.
-3-5 years of Email Marketing experience.
Prior market research experience.
Ability to effectively manage projects and multiple stakeholders.
Demonstrated ability to think strategically to support key business decisions.
Prior understanding of marketing and B2B advertising processes.
Strong oral, written and presentation skills with ability to explain complex concepts clearly to a variety of audiences.
Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a team-based environment.
UNLIMITED PAID vacation, health benefits, 401k match, catered lunches, office perks.
Starting base salary of $75,000
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 /year