Manager, Strategic Planning
Procore is seeking an International Strategy Development Manager to join our team in Carpinteria, CA. This position is a unique opportunity to support the development of Procore’s international growth strategy as the company seeks to open new offices globally. In this role, you will work with stakeholders across the organization to research, evaluate, and prioritize new markets, and support the development and execution of international strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Work in close collaboration with the Head of International Strategy on global expansion strategy and planning, taking into consideration Procore’s current state and future vision
- Perform market research, competitor and market entry analysis, and product market fit assessments
- Create frameworks for managing new and existing markets; ensuring growth and ongoing success through replicable and scalable processes
- Support GTM execution plans, ensuring that activities are well communicated, on-time, and on-budget
- Drive strategic and cross-functional initiatives
- Communicate project status, strategy, risks, and issues with key team members
- Manage internal and external communication, coordination, and information flow
What we’re looking for:
- 4-6 years of professional experience in corporate strategy, consulting, and/or technology
- Evidence of exceptional performance working with large, cross-functional teams, and driving timelines
- Strong communication, project management, analytic, and critical-thinking skills
- Experience supporting high-growth companies in their international expansion efforts a plus
- International project experience a plus
Procore is a cloud-based construction project management software company. In 2016, Procore was recognized as a Forbes Billion-Dollar Startup. We have earned a spot on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list, been named an Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company for the last three consecutive years, and were recognized by Forbes magazine as a Cloud 100 company. Not only does Procore produce an amazing product, but our employees love to work here. How do we know this? As a result of employee feedback, Procore was named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2017. Procore headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits:
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.