Manager of Data Science at Core Digital Media
- Lead a team of data scientists to leverage data and AI/ML to build data driven products.
- Support the professional growth of the data science team through mentoring, coaching, and technical leadership
- Building vision and roadmap for the data science team and executing on it.
- Work with cross-functional partners in product, analytics, engineering, BI, marketing, finance, and Consumer experience to identify trends, new opportunities and achieve business goals.
- Provide hands on guidance to the team in building predictive models, developing machine learning solutions, designing experiments, and measuring impact.
- Research new technologies and methods across data science, NLP, Computer Vision, AI and ML to improve the technical capabilities of the team and also bring new process efficiencies.
- Manage data science projects, track solution development, and deployment of models in real time and offline modes as well as communication of results and performance to Sr leadership.
- MS or higher in the field of Statistics, Computer Science, Information Sciences or a quantitative-related field
- 5+ years of experience in data science field with hands on experience in building AI/ML models using Python/R etc and deploying in real time/offline fashion.
- 2+ years management experience developing and leading data science teams
- Track record of building vision and roadmap for data science teams and executing on them.
- Proven track record of forging relationships with business leaders to identify new business opportunities through data science and implementing them.
- Proven track record overseeing data science projects at all stages, from initial conception to implementation and optimization.
- Deep understanding of machine learning, statistical modeling and data mining techniques including supervised and unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning, natural language processing.
- Excellent presentation skills, distilling complex analysis and concepts into concise business-focused takeaways.
- Experience working with relational SQL and NoSQL databases and cloud frameworks like AWS, Azure, GCS etc.
- Experience working with ML libraries like Pytorch, Tensforflow, Scikitlearn, XGBoost etc.