Manager - Analytics at MediaCom
Neo Media World is looking for a Manager, Insights & Analytics who will work with a team of Analysts to support the media teams and clients in the intelligent use of data. Do you enjoy using data efficiently to drive actionable insights? Do you get excited at the thought of presenting information in a manner that is both easy for a layperson to understand as well as statistically sound? If this sounds like you, come join our team!!
- Work closely with media planning teams to measure the effectiveness of digital media campaign performance
- Manage the extraction of data sets from multiple marketing/database platforms and perform hygiene and quality control steps. Data sources will include web analytic tools, media analytics, customer databases, social listening tools, search tools, syndicated data, research & survey tools, etc.
- Ability to work independently to mine marketing data to uncover actionable insights and help tell the story of what is driving performance
- Generate insightful visualizations and performance dashboards to depict data
- Assist senior analytics staff with various analytic projects including testing, advanced analysis, primary research, and digital attribution modeling
- Retrieve raw research data compiled from 3rd party media tools (competitive spend, audience sizing) and synthesize it into usable forms for media team usage
- Serve as the main contact point for the majority of internal requests from the media and search teams; direct media planning teams in the analysis of digital and direct response campaigns to uncover patterns and establish practical insights
- Oversee the development of analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs, and metrics.
- Serve as thought leader internally and with clients writing POV's on industry trends, new technologies in the analytics area
- Ample professional experience in an analytical role such as Sr. Analyst, Manager of Analytics, etc.
- Experience with data manipulation and visualization tools (Datorama, Power BI, etc)
- Experience with brand lift partners (Millward Brown, Comscore, etc)
- Experience with ad servers (Doubleclick) and web analytics platforms
- Knowledge of media planning tools (MRI, Comscore, Nielsen, etc)
- Knowledge and applied experience in integrated, multi-channel marketing/advertising campaign tactics – including off-line and online/digital channels. Demonstrated project, and client management expertise
- Competency in analytics techniques such as time-series data analysis, A/B test design, and segmentation
- Supervisory and client-facing experience
ABOUT NEO MEDIA WORLD:
Neo Media World is a digital-first global performance agency. We're an autonomous, agile company within Mindshare, and we're backed with the added resources and scale of GroupM and WPP. Our team of experts supports clients in programmatic, social, paid search, analytics, technology, organic search, affiliate marketing, ecommerce and across traditional channels.
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.